Feet in Focus will ensure the safety and well-being of all its clients in response to COVID-19.
We ask that all our clients read below before making an appointment or attending the clinic.
- If you or a close contact of yours have recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days, we ask that you do NOT attend appointments. You are able to attend your appointment after the 14 day isolation period.
- If you feel unwell, or have flu-like symptoms, including a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or fever, we ask that you cancel your appointment and do NOT attend the clinic until you are symptom-free. There is also NO fee charged for any cancellation due to sickness to you or any family member.
- If you have had casual or close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, we ask that you do NOT attend appointments. You are able to attend your appointment after the 14 day isolation period.
- If you have recently had a COVID-19 test and are still awaiting your results, we ask that you do NOT attend the clinic until you receive a negative test result.
Unless any of the above applies to you, you do NOT need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Our safety and hygiene practices are listed below. We are adhering to the Department of Health cleaning and disinfecting principles for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you at reception and treatment rooms for hand washing.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectant for ALL common surfaces, including floors, handles, chairs, and tables.
- Our staff wash their hands before and after every client.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented, with at least 1.5 metres space between chairs in the waiting room.
- Available appointments have been limited at our Macquarie Park clinic to allow a sufficient gap between the end of the last appointment and start of the next appointment, to minimise contact between clients and allow time to disinfect commonly touched surfaces between each appointment.
- Our practitioner has completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Module delivered by the Department of Health.
- We have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan for our clinic and registered with NSW Health.
- In the instance our practitioner develops any flu-like symptoms, appointments will be cancelled until such time a COVID-19 test is completed and test results return negative.
Please follow the advice outlined above and let’s all help stop the spread of COVID-19.