CODE OF CONDUCT
The Feet in Focus Code of Conduct promotes safe and ethical service delivery, by setting out expectations for safe and ethical services and supports of all staff.
It requires staff delivering supports to:
- act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination, and decision-making in accordance with relevant laws and conventions
- respect the privacy of people with disability
- provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner with care and skill
- act with integrity, honesty, and transparency
- promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that might have an impact on the quality and safety of supports provided to people with disability
- take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence, exploitation, neglect, and abuse
- take all reasonable steps to prevent sexual misconduct.